Nowadays, obesity affects more than one-fourth the population of America. We are spending too much time in our armchairs, and too little at outside. We aren’t active as our ancestors who can only live with hunting and gathering. Therefore, our bodies gain too much energy and spend little. And that forms the foundation of the extra weight problem. Every problem comes with a workable solution. But which one? Walking requires to go outside, and the summer sun burns our skin. Therefore, we recommend pilates for weight loss.
Gyms are expensive, and training with weights is not for everyone. The solution you want must not require too much time, it must be basic and everyone can use it easily. This is where pilates come into play. It is easy, even a beginner can do it. It doesn’t require too much time and it is an indoor activity, which you can do at home.
Pilates For Beginners
Let’s talk about pilates for beginners. It is an exercise style developed by Joseph Hubert Pilates at the beginning of the 20th century. It has been developed for improving the muscles all around the body and mind concentration. Because according to Mr. Pilates, mental health and body health are required for each other. Like that, five exercise tools and the six principles of pilates developed by him. Flow, Centring, Breath, Concentration, Control, and Precision.
6 Principles Of Pilates For Weight Loss
- Flow means the moves of pilates must be made with a certain speed. There must not be an unnecessary waiting or a movement which couldn’t make because of moving too fast.
- Centering means the moves of pilates centered around the waist, hip, and belly. Because Pilates is an exercise which using the exerciser’s own weight.
- Breath means using diaphragmatic breathing for more oxygen to enter the body, cleaning your blood.
- Concentration means when practicer exercising pilates for weight loss, he/she must be aware of which muscles he/she using or not using.
- Control means being aware of the condition of the body and making the true movements.
- Precision means the proper and total coordination and application of movements
So with that six rules, pilates becomes a miracle that developing the all muscles in the body, eliminating the asymmetric parts of the body. Because of that, the medics use pilates as a physiotherapy treatment method for some physical illnesses. Also, it is an exercising method that can be used by all age groups, so this is another reason for pilates’ popularity.
So if you want to lose your weight, you are distressing about you aren’t look very well, you have some pain because of the powerlessness, you can go and join the nearest pilates saloon. We are really hoping this article of ours can help you with your problems.